Many of my readers know that I've had weight problems my whole life. I've tried everything from picking up chicks at weight watchers to heading down to South Beach and experimenting on the South Beach Diet. I've lost weight but that weight always came creeping back, until now! I'm not saying I discovered the secret to successful weight loss but I wouldn't mind being an inspiration to the rest of the world.
I've been living by the motto Carpe Diem for the past few years and not until recently has it gelled and molded me into my new complete self. I followed a simple system of behavioral modification, where I kept a conscious awareness of my actions and changed my lifestyle one step at a time. I find rushing into things and being extreme never works, you will always hit a wall and probably need some stitches.
There are 3 components to getting your life on course: Mind, Physical and Spiritual. These three components must be free of chaos and one must have an open heart and mind.
1) Creating a stress free mind and changing negative thoughts into positives.
2) Eliminating things/people that frustrate you from your life.
1) Organizing your life one day at a time. Buy a yearly planner and structure out your day to day tasks.
2) Keeping your room and work environment clean and organized.
3) Exercising helps your body and your mind
4) Diet--make subtle changes in your habits and once a week you can cheat and have a snack that's bad for you.
5) Don't eat after 9pm or base it on your schedule. You shouldn't eat 4 or 5 hours before you goto sleep.
6) Drink plenty of water and re-hydrate your body and your mind.
1) Go out doors and be around nature and wildlife.
2) Sit by the ocean and let the waves carry you to a stress free state of mind.
3) Make an effort to believe in God or some supreme being.
Anybody can conquer anything they desire with a stress free mind, chaos free environment and clarity. A clear stress free mind paves the way to success and a new tomorrow!
I have my Brofka Nation method and everyone can create their own method. Feel free to leave me your comments and thoughts. Also I'm available for consultation for a nominal fee and I can help lead you in the right direction.
Quotes == Mark B. "No one can stop Brofka Nation you can only contain him!"